Question by 13B: Exactly what can i spend my FAFSA grant money on?
Alright i was approved for the full grant from fafsa i have already paid my tuition for the first quater and now all i have to do is get my books and a laptop. Since of coures the college doesnt offer laptops am i able to use my fafsa money to get one? If not please tell what i can and can not get with the money. Thank you.
Answer by Jen
Your money first go to the school and if you’ve already paid your tuition, the money should all go back to you as a way of I suppose ‘reimbursing’ you for the money you paid out of pocket for tuition. Then, you would typically get a check from the school which you can then use to your liking. But then every school is different and they might not give you the money in a check, but they most likely would. Check with your school so you know if you’ll be getting the money in your pocket (in the form of a check).
What do you think? Answer below!
Incoming search terms:
- what can you use fafsa money for (3)
- can i pocket my fafsa (1)
- what can you use your fafsa money for (1)
- what can you use a grant for (1)
- what can you spend a grant on (1)
- what can i use my fafsa money for (1)
- fafsa what can you use money for (1)
- fafsa money uses (1)
- can you spend some of your fafsa (1)
- what to use fafsa money on (1)